• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      frailey

My name is Brianna I’m 26 years old from Portland, OR. I don’t have an apprenticeship yet, mostly because they don’t exist in Oregon anymore. I’ve been trying to get into an apprenticeship for over 3 years. Out here they have tattoo schools now but I can’t afford 10-15k with no financing.. I don’t come from money, I’m barely making enough money to support my son and keep a roof over our heads.. So, I started scratching about 6 months ago… I got tired of waiting for something to happen and decided I’m going to make it happen.. I’m considering relocating to Vancouver, BC.. I got offered and free apprenticeship if I sign a 5 year contract to work at a shop up there, but now I gotta get the money together to afford to move… lol, well I’m really excited to find this site.. props to the creator for putting this up and all.. ;)

xDreamerx
      Participant

Hey Brianna welcome to the site.

Well I’m glad your trying to go the apprenticeship route. Feel free to browse around and ask questions. Sometimes we cant wait for that door to open so we do it ourselves. I cant stress it enough but to learn the medical side of tattooing, not just the art form.

Feel free to share some of your art too!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘So Introduce Yourself!’ is closed to new topics and replies.

©2024 Tattoo Books Online LLC a tattoo education company by CRcharles Jordan